Bipolar Life Victoria

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You'll also gain access to "member only" content.

Geelong Support Group Mon 6/07/2020 6:30pm

Added to Calendar: 06/07/20

Wes

Staff member
Join us for a meeting via Zoom.
Just download the free app and use the link, Meeting ID and Password below.

Topic: Geelong Support Group
Time: Jul 6, 2020 06:30 PM Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 820 7356 5692
Password: 488952

Melissa

Hi ladies,
thanks for the chat last night. Here is the phrase I was talking about (it is a snippet - I have only pulled out the part of the sentence that is relevant to our conversation last night):
"....and where success doesn't depend on getting every single thing right, but relies instead on identifying a few key priorities and using them to powerfully leverage your effectiveness". This is obviously business speak, rather than personal life.... but this way of thinking helps me get started on some small things, rather than putting pressure on myself to achieve big/overwhelming goals
ciao for now

Reactions: Wes

Wes

Staff member
"....and where success doesn't depend on getting every single thing right, but relies instead on identifying a few key priorities and using them to powerfully leverage your effectiveness".
This is important to understand.
You don't need to win every time, as long as you keep trying.
When you do fail, its just a setback.
Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back in the fight :cool: