Bipolar Life Victoria

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You'll also gain access to "member only" content.

For any questions or queries!

James

Staff member
Hi all,

If you have any questions regarding the Box Hill support group, feel free to post them here! I'm the facilitator, so I will endeavour to post a prompt reply!

Cheers!

Amanda C.

Staff member
Hi all,

If you have any questions regarding the Box Hill support group, feel free to post them here! I'm the facilitator, so I will endeavour to post a prompt reply!

Cheers!
Hi James,
Are you planning on hosting a real life Bipolar Support group for July?
Or stay on Zoom?
I would like to attend a group, but it appears it’s all online and I’m well over it
Thanks (y):):coffee:

James

Staff member
Hi James,
Are you planning on hosting a real life Bipolar Support group for July?
Or stay on Zoom?
I would like to attend a group, but it appears it’s all online and I’m well over it
Thanks (y):):coffee:
Hi Amanda,

I totally get your frustration! Unfortunately, the Box Hill group will be on Zoom at least for the next few months. With the COVID situation, we want to make sure that our members are safe, and with the sudden spike in cases, we feel it may be too soon to return to face-to-face, even though we miss it.

As soon as we're able to transition to real meetings, I'll post here, so keep an eye out! :)

Reactions: Wes

Amanda C.

Staff member
Hi Amanda,

I totally get your frustration! Unfortunately, the Box Hill group will be on Zoom at least for the next few months. With the COVID situation, we want to make sure that our members are safe, and with the sudden spike in cases, we feel it may be too soon to return to face-to-face, even though we miss it.

As soon as we're able to transition to real meetings, I'll post here, so keep an eye out! :)
I understand, it’s a shame that a small minority is ruining it for the rest of us.
I’m still hopeful that the women’s group will proceed for July, as Monash Council has opened our venue, but it’s a wait and see situation, especially with the current numbers :rolleyes: